FOOD BANK OF DELAWARE Drive-Thru Mobile Pantry
To help address increased demands for food assistance a midst the coronavirus public health crisis, the Food Bank of Delaware will host an additional three drive-thru mobile pantries in each Delaware county for families struggling to afford food. The Food Bank of Delaware is prepared to serve up to 2,500 households at each pantry.
- Participants are asked to bring proof of identification and Delaware residency.
- All food recipients must stay in a vehicle.
- The Food Bank of Delaware also requests that participants make sure their trunks are cleared out so volunteers can load food with minimal interaction.
- Service will be first-come, first-serve.
- Participants should bring proof of identification and Delaware residency. Assistance is limited to one per household.
New Castle County
When: Monday, April 20 starting at 11:00 a.m.
Where: Christiana Mall, Newark, Del. (upon arrival, please follow traffic message boards)
When: Wednesday, April 22 starting at 11:00 a.m.
Where: Dover International Speedway (please enter through the Dover Downs Hotel and Casino entrance); 1131 North Dupont Highway, Dover
When: Friday, April 24 starting at 12 noon
Where: Sussex Central High School (upon arrival, please follow traffic message boards), 26026 Patriots Way, Georgetown