State Council for Persons with Disabilities (SCPD) currently has funding available for the Traumatic Brain Injury Fund and encourages people who may benefit to apply.
Applying for the Traumatic Brain Injury Fund
Applications are available here>
Since July 2013, the General Assembly has allocated funding to SCPD to
administer a Brain Injury Fund. In order to qualify for the funding
applicants must fully complete an application and meet these requirements:
- Must be a Delaware resident.
- Provide denial of service letters from existing insurance.
- The person receiving the funds must have medical documentation of a brain
Covered services under the Traumatic Brain Injury Fund may include the
- Home and Environmental Modifications
- Driver Rehabilitation
- Service Dog Acquisition and Support
- Assistive Technology
- Short-term attendant services not covered under other funding sources
- Medically approved summer day camps
- Other services approved by the TBI Fund Committee
For additional information on the Traumatic Brain Injury Fund, please contact Director John McNeal.
John McNeal Contact Information