The Armed Services Exposure and Preparation Program needs veteran tutors and mentors.
This program helps educate Wilmington teenagers about military service.
The program begins Monday 11/6 and your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Contact Lossie Freeman, Office of the Mayor: (302) 576-2117.
EMPLOYER AFSC/Magellan Federal
JOB TITLE PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH COORDINATOR (PHC)
The position is a contractor position assigned to the Delaware Army National Guard.
The Psychological Health Coordinator provides services that are part of the comprehensive effort to support Service Member readiness and ability to cope with impact of Traumatic Brain Injury and/or Post Traumatic Stress; decrease stigma associated with seeking mental health services; and improve access to qualified mental health providers.
Job duties include:
- Provide clinical case management services including assessment, intervention plan, referral and monitoring of clinical progress
- Provide 24/7 access to clinically appropriate intake, assessment, behavioral health screening and referral services. After hour services are generally provided by phone or email.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in a clinical or administrative mental health field from an accredited college or university
- Current state license or state certification as a mental health practitioner. License must be from state/territory where the practice takes place. Must be able to practice at the independent level without requiring state mandated clinical supervision.
For more details and to APPLY ONLINE:
EMPLOYER: Skyline Ultd Inc.
Contract NGB Vacancy Announcement Position:
Transition Assistance Advisor (TAA) for the State of Delaware
Salary starting range: LOW $60K
Place of employment:
Delaware National Guard
First Regiment Road
APPLY BY Tuesday, 10 Oct 1700 Hours EST.
Attached is job description for the National Guard Bureau (NGB) TAA Position which highlights qualifications needed for this position. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS on the attached Vacancy announcement on how to apply and action needed to be considered!
IMPORTANT: Applicants need to complete 2 documents for 2 different offices to expedite the hiring process.
- A Resume – Your Detailed Resume must be submitted by email to: John D. Labash (on the cc line) – or email@example.com or fax: 571-577-9905)
- A Skyline application – Please go to: http://www.skyline-ultd.com/job-announcements.html
POC for inquiries:
John D. Labash
NGB Transition Assistance Advisors
Skyline Ultd Inc.
JOB TITLE: Substance Abuse Prevention Coordinator (DE NG)
The contractor position will serve the DeNG. The Prevention Coordinator will serve as the Substance Abuse Trainer and Case Manager within their assigned State Army National Guard.
Job duties are on the attached for review.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Associates Degree in Social Science or related field, or 3-5 years of practical experience in the substance abuse prevention, suicide prevention or resiliency field.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Strong and professional instruction and briefing skills which demonstrate flexibility with the various audiences. Ability to work a variable schedule as duties require, including some of the weekends that state units are conducting training.
If interested, send resume to Mr. Abbott Bray on the cc line herein at AbbottB@dystech.com
Abbott “Tre” Bray
Program Manager, Contractor
Outstanding AmeriCorps opportunity for Military Members, Veterans or immediate military family members.
The next program begins on October 2, 2017 and we seeking out 15 members for this award winning program.
Working as a part of a team, you will perform a variety of conservation activities including: Trail Maintenance, Invasive Species identification and eradication, and park based service projects.
You will gain education, certifications, and hands on training in the natural resources field.
FBI fingerprint background investigation is required, provided by the program at no cost to participants. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Program term October 2, 2017 – August 31, 2018.
Positions available on teams located statewide.
- Stipend of $522.80 every two weeks
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Child care assistance available
- National Service Trust Education Award upon successful completion = $5,800
- Outstanding Training and job skills experience
- Admission to all Delaware State Parks
POC FOR QUESTIONS:
Karen Minner CIG, CPSI
Veterans Conservation Corps – AmeriCorps Program Director
Delaware State Parks
HOSTED BY DELAWARE’S CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION
SOUTH: TUES, August 22, 2017
10am – 2pm
Wilmington University, Dover Campus
NORTH: THUR, September 15, 2017
Middletown Fire Company, 27 W Green Street, MiddletownParticipating Employer List
INTERVIEW on AUGUST 10TH for some great opportunities!
Interviews taking place onsite with Placers – schedule yours! Placers has a HUGE need to fill positions for their customers. They have a wide array of open job opportunities for full-time & part-time direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract positions throughout the state of Delaware – with very reputable companies!
THURSDAY, AUGUST 10, 2017
20-minute Interview time slots are available 9am-3pm.
First come, first served.
Interviews will take place at:
BIDEN NATIONAL GUARD AND RESERVE CENTER
250 AIRPORT ROAD, NEW CASTLE, DE 19720
Interviewing for the following open jobs:
- Accounting Clerk
- CNC Operator
- CNC Programmer
- Commercial Floor Installers
- Customer Service Rep (3)
- Diesel Mechanic
- General Technician (2)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Machine Operator
- Machine Operators (9)
- Production Manager
To schedule your interview:
Attach your resume and state the job you are interested to interview for.
Join the Hottest Industry in the Country…
Become a highly sought-after sUAS pilot (Drone Operator), in this fast growing field.
Limited SEATS – REGISTER for an informational meetings.
Pick a date to attend:
DATES: July 8, July 15
TIME: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
PLACE: Delaware Skills Center
500 Ships Landing Way
New Castle, Delaware 19720
FIND OUT MORE… ATTEND ONE OF OUR OPEN HOUSES. Sign up by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org