This year during National Social Security Month, the focus is on the online services that help put you in control – with secure access to your information anytime, anywhere.
National Social Security Month is a great time to create a “My Social Security” account.
Learn how to:
- Request a replacement Social Security card
- Set up or change direct deposit
- Get a proof of income letter
- Change your address, if you get benefits
- Check the status of your Social Security application
- Get a Social Security 1099 form (SSA-1099)
For more than 80 years, Social Security has helped secure today and tomorrow with information, tools, and resources to meet your changing needs and lifestyles.