DJF Wednesday Workshop Series presents…
“Blended Retirement System” Workshop
Need information on the new Blended Retirement System (BRS)? Come attend one of our Lunch & Learn workshop sessions!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone who is eligible to opt into the new Blended Retirement System in 2018 and has questions on the overall program should attend this Workshop!
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Who is eligible for the Blended Retirement System?
- When will eligible members need to make a decision?
- How is the new system different from the current retirement system?
- How does the Thrift Savings Plan integrate into the new BRS system?
- How can I compare the benefits of the new system to the current system?
- Where can I find more information on the BRS program?
LUNCH & LEARN
NORTH: WED, OCT 11 • 11:30-12:30
Biden National Guard/Reserve Center, Room 2077
One Vavala Way
NEW CASTLE, DE 19720
SOUTH: WED, OCT 25 • 11:30-12:30
Dover Air Force Base
Dover AFB, Building 520. Room 205
Dover AFB, DE
** In order to attend workshop, you MUST have Dept of Defense/DOD ID for Dover AFB base access.
No Walk-Ins – You must PRE-REGISTER.
Command/Supervisor chain approval is required for Full-Time Employees to attend and attendance must be documented in the proper leave status.
DISCLAIMER: The Delaware National Guard and Air Force Reserve does not endorse individual companies or agencies. The information provided herein is distributed to our soldiers and airmen in the event they may wish to take advantage of the stated offer or event. This message is not an endorsement for the company/organization or its affiliates named within the content of the message.Download Flyer