Outstanding AmeriCorps opportunity for Military Members, Veterans or immediate military family members.
The next program begins on October 2, 2017 and we seeking out 15 members for this award winning program.
Working as a part of a team, you will perform a variety of conservation activities including: Trail Maintenance, Invasive Species identification and eradication, and park based service projects.
You will gain education, certifications, and hands on training in the natural resources field.
FBI fingerprint background investigation is required, provided by the program at no cost to participants. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Program term October 2, 2017 – August 31, 2018.
Positions available on teams located statewide.
- Stipend of $522.80 every two weeks
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Child care assistance available
- National Service Trust Education Award upon successful completion = $5,800
- Outstanding Training and job skills experience
- Admission to all Delaware State Parks
POC FOR QUESTIONS:
Karen Minner CIG, CPSI
Veterans Conservation Corps – AmeriCorps Program Director
Delaware State Parks